1. Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa – A five-star hotel in the Prague Czech Republic, this choice is named one of the top five by numerous experts and guests. If luxury is what you insist on then this is the right choice for your next visit to this area. A central location puts you close to almost everything you can visit and see, and there is a casino and a spa right in the hotel. A restaurant, bar, and health club are also amenities the hotel offers, and you will have access to Wi-Fi at no extra charge. There are a number of different room types and prices, so you can find just what you are looking for.
2. Kempinski Hybernska Prague – This hotel is one of the top rated five-star choices in the city, and many guests rate a stay here as worth every penny. This is one of the more expensive luxury Prague Czech Republic hotels, and it is situated right in the city center so it is very conveniently located. You will find two restaurants, with fine dining options, as well as a bar and lounge. There are a number of business meeting rooms available, and the rooms are all exquisitely decorated and furnished.
3. Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace Prague – one of the top priced rooms in this five-star choice can run more than six hundred dollars a night, but the personal service and upscale suite that you get makes this price seem small. Lodging options include a deluxe room, junior suite, two room suite, and deluxe suite. Fitness facilities, concierge service, spa and massage treatments, and many other amenities make this one of the top hotels in Prague, and a definite must experience. You will also find laundry facilities, and each room or suite includes a CD player and DVD player as well as other extras.
4. Volcano Spa Hotel – A three star hotel in Prague, the Volcano Spa Hotel offers a reasonable price, very nice accommodations, and many amenities. Twenty two beautifully furnished rooms and suites, a complimentary breakfast, and a full service spa are just a few of the luxuries you will enjoy. Each room or suite in this hotel features a CD and DVD player, robes and slippers, toiletries, and many other included extras. Concierge service is available on request, and the hotel offers computer rentals and other services to guests who need them including booking various Prague tours.
5. Hotel Smaragd Prague – If a very affordable but nice Prague Czech Republic hotel is what you want then this is one of the top hotels to choose from, and it has a very affordable price. Rooms can be found for less than seventy dollars a night most of the time, and the interior and furnishings are clean and comfortable. Spacious rooms, private baths, a reasonable price, and a staff that is very friendly and professional are all reasons why this hotel made the top five list. There is also a computer set up in the lobby with Internet access, and this is available for all of the hotel guests at no charge.