Bali is a fabulous place to holiday, no matter what your idea of fun. What’s more, Bali villa accommodation is a perfect way to stay on this gorgeous and magical Indonesian island with so much to offer the visitor. One of the activities enjoyed by many people on holiday in Bali is fishing. There are many fishing tour operators all over the island and many different types of fishing to try. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an experienced or inexperienced fisherman. You might be luxuriating at your Bali villa accommodation and suddenly get the urge to go fishing even though you’ve never tried it before. It won’t matter, because the waters off Bali are teeming with fish and the views are fantastic. The fish on offer include everything from big game fish to smaller fish and prawns. If other family members want to come too, that’s fine because they can often enjoy some snorkelling in the tropical waters.
The hosts of your Bali villa accommodation will be happy to give you advice on the various fishing tours available in their area. Some of the different types of fishing you can do in Bali include fishing on the anchor in a prime location with beautiful island views and plenty of breeding and feed fish and trawling by deploying lines from the side of the boat and moving around in the area. Each fishing tour operator offers a variety of options at good prices for a day out on the water. Here are 5 fishing tours you might like to try:
1. Ena Marine Adventures is a good tour if you want to hook the big one. This tour travels to the game fishing area around Nusa Penida Island in the southern part of Bali. You can trawl for large tuna, blue marlin, mackerel and many other deep water species of big game fish. With this operator, you can also try bottom fishing which gives you the chance to catch Snapper, Trevally and other similar breeds of fish.
2. Marine Adventure Fishing will take you to the right spot to catch exactly the right fish. You can choose from the formal deep sea fishing trips, trawling or coral fishing from a native canoe.
3. Bali Fishing is an operator that takes you to the east and south of the island to indulge in your love of fishing. You can join an eight hour charter trip, go spear fishing, adventure trawling, deep sea bottom fishing, jigging or game fishing
4. Night Fishing is a great option if you want to do something a little different. It can be a little different if you’ve never done it before, but it can be a very productive time to go fishing and some say it’s the only time to fish. The techniques are different but the rewards are excellent.
5. Bali Yacht Charters may be another fishing tour recommended by your Bali villa accommodation host. The operator uses the Moggy which is a luxurious 46 ft high powered sailing catamaran. The company offers full day, half day, sunset and extended tours where you can catch Wahoo, Tuna, Striped Mackerel, Marlin, Dorado and many more.